Page Frocks Design

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Jan 8, 2008 "Focus" POTD

I killed two birds with one stone today . . . POTD and a Gray Color Challenge. I went out back, desperate to find something to photograph but all the flowers are dead, leaves still laying and nothing colorful in site . . . I like the shape of the gate and this angle . . . so here it is!

The second picture I took last week and just got around to looking at. The white flowers on the weed look like snow, so I squated down in front of it so that the blue sky would be the background.
What a stark contrast to the gate photo!



9 comments:

Becky said...

The colors in the plant one are so pretty. Nice winter shot.

Farrah Jobling said...

I love the fence...great job!

Kristi said...

I just LOVE the colors and textures in these two shots. Really nice work.

Amy said...

I really like the lines of the gate and the color of the second photo. Very nice!

Danielle said...

I really like the picture of the fence. Nice shot.

Ljsmom33 said...

Great fence shot!

Anonymous said...

Love that fence shot.

C said...

beautitful! :)

It's These Little Moments said...

I love the blue sky.