Page Frocks Design

Friday, January 11, 2008

POTD - Focus - Jan 11, 2008

Like every mother . . . I'm very FOCUSED on my children. Bradley is a mini-me. We have so many common interests and for the most part, he still thinks I'm a cool mom. I like that.


He enjoys posing for me and is a willing model 98% of the time. Today was no exception. I picked him up from school and said "I want to take pictures." His response, without missing a beat, was "Where?" So we drove up behind the school and he climbed up onto the hydrant and said, "What about this?"


As I was processing them later, he noted that he liked the color of the hydrant paired with the brick wall and liked that the hydrant was rusty with texture. Did I mention he is 12? I'm impressed by his artful eye.


5 comments:

April said...

that's really cool that he's so willing and that you guys have a good relationship..i love these pictures..they look great!

Anonymous said...

I love the b&w shot. What a cutie!

Becky said...

That's so cool! He's very handsome, too.

Margaret said...

I loved reading about your relationship with your son. That is awesome. I have three boys and one girl, and am so grateful for my relationship with each of them. I love your shots, and I also love that your son has such an artistic eye. That's wonderful!

Val said...

Very handsome man!